Ambassador Terms and Conditions
Brand Ambassador Agreement
The document is intended to provide general information and guidelines only. It is not a substitute for legal advice. All promotional campaigns should be analyzed on a case-by-case basis for legal compliance.
Rose Marron and the Ambassador agree:
- Rose Marron LLC would like the Ambassador’s assistance in promoting / offering / selling the Company’s products via their social media accounts and other media outlets. Rose Marron LLC hereby appoints the Ambassador as its representative on a non-exclusive, non-employee basis to endorse and promote its services to the target audience.
- This is a month to month agreement automatically renewing every month unless otherwise specified by Rose Marron LLC
- The Ambassador will deliver the agreed number of posts on the agreed platforms on behalf of Rose Marron according to the delivery schedule specified by Rose Marron. The Services shall conform to the specifications and instructions of Rose Marron as outlined in detail in the attached Schedule A, abide by the rules of the relevant social media platforms, and are subject to Rose Marron’s acceptance and approval. Rose Marron has a maximum of 2 days to reject any deliverable in accordance with this Section and must notify the Ambassador within 1 days of receipt of work that additional revisions and/or amendments will be requested.
- Either party may terminate this agreement upon ten days prior written notice if the other party breaches this agreement and does not cure such breach within such time period. In addition to any right or remedy that may be available to Rose Marron LLC under this agreement or applicable law, In addition, in the event that the Ambassador has breached this agreement, Rose Marron LLC may (i) immediately suspend, limit or terminate the Ambassador ‘s access to any Rose Marron LLC account and/or (ii) instruct the Ambassador to cease all promotional activities or make clarifying statements, and the Ambassador shall immediately comply. Either party may terminate this agreement at any time without cause upon thirty days prior written notice to the other party. Failure on Ambassador’s part to fulfill minimum promotion requirements as outlined on Schedule A, will be cause for termination of Ambassador’s participation in Company’s Brand Ambassador Program.
- Collateral Details. The Company shall provide the necessary content and briefing materials to enable the Ambassador to perform the Ambassador marketing services. If the Ambassador has obtained employees or agents (the " Ambassador Personnel"), the Ambassador shall be solely responsible for all costs associated with the Ambassador Personnel.
- Items to Avoid in Ambassador Posts: The Ambassador agrees to avoid mentioning the following agreed competitors of Rose Marron LLC: ____N/A___. The Ambassador agrees to abide by all guidelines set in the Brand Rule Guidelines. (For example, all blog posts, social media statuses, tweets, and/or comments should be in good taste and free of inappropriate language and/or any content promoting bigotry, racism or discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age).
- Approval and Content Origination: The Ambassador understands that all promotions and products they promote as part of this agreement are controlled by Rose Marron LLC. The Ambassador assumes all responsibility for verifying that the campaign materials used meet Rose Marron LLC’s approval.
- Confidentiality and Exclusivity. During the Ambassador’s performance of services for Rose Marron LLC, the Ambassador will receive, have access to and create documents, records and information of a confidential and proprietary nature to Rose Marron LLC and customers of Rose Marron LLC. The Ambassador acknowledges and agrees that such information is an asset of Rose Marron LLC or its clients, is not generally known to the trade, is of a confidential nature and, to preserve the goodwill of Rose Marron LLC and its clients must be kept strictly confidential and used only in the performance of the Ambassador’s duties under this Agreement. The Ambassador agrees that he/she will not use, disclose, communicate, copy or permit the use or disclosure of any such information to any third party in any manner whatsoever except to the existing employees of Rose Marron LLC or as otherwise directed by Rose Marron LLC in the course of the Ambassador’s performance of services under this Agreement, and thereafter only with the written permission of Rose Marron LLC. Upon termination of this Agreement or upon the request of Rose Marron LLC, the Ambassador will return to Rose Marron LLC all of the confidential information, and all copies or reproductions thereof, which are in Ambassador ‘s possession or control. T
- In full consideration of the Ambassador’s performance, his / her obligations and the rights granted herein, the Ambassador shall be paid the amount agreed upon between the Ambassador and Rose Marron LLC as per Schedule B. This includes any agreed bonus incentives should the Ambassador meet the agreed targets. The Ambassador will otherwise perform the services at his/her own expense and use his/her own resources and equipment. The Ambassador acknowledges that the agreed upon compensation represents the Ambassador’s entire compensation with respect to this agreement and Rose Marron LLC shall have no other obligation for any other compensation to or expenses or costs incurred by the Ambassador in connection with the performance of its obligations under this agreement.
- Material disclosures and compliance with FTC Guidelines. When publishing posts/statuses about Rose Marron LLC ‘s products or services, the Ambassador must clearly disclose his/her “material connection” with the Ambassador, including the fact that the Ambassador was given any consideration, was provided with certain experiences or is being paid for a particular service. The above disclosure should be clear and prominent and made in close proximity to any statements that the Ambassador makes about Rose Marron LLC or Rose Marron LLC’s products or services. Please note that this disclosure is required regardless of any space limitations of the medium (e.g. Twitter), where the disclosure can be made via Hashtags, e.g. #sponsored or #ad. The Ambassador’s statements should always reflect the Ambassador ‘s honest and truthful opinions and actual experiences. The Ambassador should only make factual statements about Rose Marron LLC or Rose Marron LLC 's products which the Ambassador knows for certain are true and can be verified.
- Payment Terms. Payment can be made by PayPal or ACH to the banking information given by the Ambassador. Payments will be due seven days after the agreed invoice date.
- Force Majeure. If either party is unable to perform any of its obligations by reason of fire or other casualty, strike, act or order of public authority, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of such party, then such party shall be excused from such performance during the pendency of such cause.
- Independent Contractor. The Ambassador is retained as an independent contractor of Rose Marron LLC. The Ambassador acknowledges and agrees that (i) The Ambassador is solely responsible for the manner and form by which the Ambassador performs under this Agreement, and (ii) The Ambassador is a self-employed individual, who performs services similar to the services outlined in the attached Schedule of Services for various entities and individuals other than Rose Marron LLC. The Ambassador is responsible for the withholding and payment of all taxes and other assessments arising out of the Ambassador’s performance of services, and neither the Ambassador nor any of the Ambassador’s employees or independent clients shall be entitled to participate in any employee benefit plans of Rose Marron LLC.
- Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced pursuant to the laws and decisions of the State of California, USA.
- Ambassador shall publish a minimum of 4 posts monthly via their social media accounts.
- In order for a post to count towards the minimum, @rosemarronofficial must be tagged on that post
- A minimum of 2 post per month must be published on Ambassadors Instagram account
- Other valid social media accounts:
- Ambassador will promote Rose Marron LLC via any other media outlets at their own discretion as long as Ambassador follows Rose Marron LLC guidelines as set forth in this Agreement.
- All Ambassador’s sales must derive from Ambassador’s unique promo code or unique url which will be issued to them once the Agreement is finalized
- A promo code will be issued to ambassador once registration is complete. The promo code is to be used as a promo code on caligreenclothing.com
- A unique URL will be issued to ambassador once registration is complete. The unique URL is to be used to redirect your followers to.
- For a sale to be commissionable, Ambassador’s affiliate link or promo code must be utilized by the buyer/customer.
- Commission Break down
- Up to 10% commission of total sale amount when Ambassador’s affiliate link or promo code is used by a buyer/customer
- Commission payout
- All commissions will be paid out on or before 15 days following the ending of that calendar month.
- Company will not send any commission payments if commission total is $50 or less.
- In the event that Ambassador’s commission does not equal $50 for that pay period, commission balance will be carried over month over month until Ambassador amasses the minimum of $50 in commission. At which point Ambassadors commission will be paid out on the following pay period.
- Commission will be paid out via PayPal
- PayPal requires Ambassador to have a valid PayPal account
- Merchandise Credit
- All merchandise credit will reflect on Ambassadors Affiliate account on or before 15 days that transaction is completed by buyer/customer.
- Ambassador will be able to access commission reporting via Ambassadors Affiliate account.
- Merchandise Credit reporting will be issued to Ambassadors registered email address on a monthly basis.